Americans have a passion for automobiles, that is unique throughout the
world. It is not uncommon to own more than one car, truck or SUV in our
We rely on our autos to get us to work, take the kids to school and to go out and play on the weekends. Every teenager looks forward to that day when they get their first license and can go out on the open road alone.
Detroit used to be the auto capitol of the world, while that has changed in recent years. The auto industry continues to make a comeback in the United States.
However, there is increasing competition from Asia and they are producing higher quality cars at lower prices all the time.
Of course the Europeans are known for making exquisite automobiles. Yet, many come with a high price tag.
Our website is dedicated to the Auto Brands that make the world move on 4 wheels. As the world turns they move us through it safely and comfortably.
Here you can find lists and information of top Auto Brands and articles about all things cars. We can also tell you which brands are considered the most reliable and longest lasting.
Want to purchase auto insurance for that new or slightly used gem of yours? We even have tips and information on how and which insurance to purchase.
Finding a set of tires to suit your vehicle can be a hassle, you want tires you can trust at an affordable price. Consult our sister site tirebrands.net for everything tires for your car, truck, rv, atv, motorcycle.
|Self Driving Car Revolution|
There is a silent revolution taking place amongst us, the advent of the self driving or autonomous vehicle. It started as a concept, but has slowly become a reality.
Self driving cars appear to be the future for a myriad of reasons.
Computer driven cars are less likely to make errors, resulting in accidents. They don't become tired like normal human drivers. They are not distracted by cell phones, kids screaming, billboards or other normal nuisances.
Why not have these cars, they could in theory actually allow us to drink and drive, use cell phones, surf the internet, watch movies, etc…
Seems like a great way to travel, but there are also caveats to the technology and it is relatively new. It seems as if the idea is wonderful, but there are also many people worried about the actual implementation of said technology.
When pondering the advent of self driven cars several points that come mind are:
1. Will open the concept of "customized" public transport.
2. Opens up concept of shared ownership of a single vehicle and/or shared ownership of a group of vehicles by a group of people.
3. Auto insurance will likely have to be redefined, as there will in theory be less accidents on the road.
4. Chauffer driver jobs will largely vanish.
5. Car companies will start selling "travelling experience" rather than driving experience or at least a combination of travelling and driving experience.
6. Shoppers may use own car to go to walmart and a shared truck to get the goods back home. Thus, transportation of goods and passengers will become more optimized.
7. Since stress of driving will be largely eliminated, people may prefer to travel long distances, just enjoying the journey. This could in theory lighten the load on airlines, as more people may choose to be driven instead of fly.
8. On the lighter side, coffee makers and other appliances could become indispensable accessories in the car.
9. For all the above things to happen, it will likely take another 20 years at the least.
10. Older drivers will certainly benefit, as they can remain on the road conceivably indefinitely, as age will no longer become a concern for drivers.
The future will certainly be an interesting one, with the likely hood of more self driving vehicles on the horizon.
|Top 20 Auto Brands Listed on Twitter|
|Ford Vehicles - U.S. Auto Brands - Asian Auto Brands|
|AutoBrands.org - Drive It, Love It|
|oilbrands.net - bymachine.com - brandscar.com - clockbrands.com - guncloset.com - mowerbrands.com - gokartshops.com - lockbrands.com - ladderbrand.com - tirebrands.net|